Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

When you don't worry about picking up

At the end of the day, I often find myself a little overwhelmed by the amount of mess one little person can make.


But then, he doesn't yet have to think about cleaning up after himself. Sure, I ask him to help me pick up sometimes. We make it into a game, and he helps me toss things into a basket. Inevitably, however, for him the next step is always to dump it right back out again. Why should things be constrained to living in a basket. Go free my toys, and see the world!

At least he let me take some wonderful pictures of him in his Santa hat.


The puppy got in and helped a bit, too. For some reason this last picture really speaks to me. 


It is one of the most accurate representations of life at our house right now. Along with the first picture. We love our happy busy messy life!


No comments:

Post a Comment